Alexandra (Olenka) Maria Galaska
Knoxville TN 37916
University of Tennessee Knoxville (Expected Graduation May 2018), Chemical Engineering, Biomolecular Engineering Concentration
Brentwood High School Graduate Class of 2013 (Top 20%)
- Active Member from December 2014-present
University of Tennessee Lady Vol Rower
- Active August 2013-April 2014
National Society of Leadership and Success
- Treasurer June 2014-December 2014
- Active Member January 2014-Present
Home Instead Senior Care Time Employed: May 2014-August 2014
- Assisted with house chores and their daily routines, including cleaning, personal care, and mental stimulation.
- Transportation to and from appointments, and family.
- Praised for hard work, committing to overtime and arriving early for preparation and taking on last minute shifts.
Galaska Medical Enterprises Time Employed: February 2010-March 2012
Position: Administrative Assistant
- Assisted in all areas of administrative work including data entry, receptionist duties, file organization, research and development.
- Maintained and prioritized daily tasks and projects including: call logs, appointments, and general errands.
- Consistently praised by management for the quality and timeliness of report, attention to detail, exemplary customer service delivery and team-player attitude.
- Jump Start to Reading Lending Library, ICare Head Start School Time Employed: October 2010-June 2011
- Turned a storage closet into a Lending Library to benefit children at a Head Start School to promote a love of reading.
- Raised over $ 27,000 in books and materials. Managed 6 book drives.
- Wrote letters and raised funds from Target, Wal-Mart and local businesses.
Honors and Awards:
Girl Scout Gold Award
Phi Eta Sigma
Phi Sigma Theta
Gamma Beta Phi
Pi Delta Phi